Essential oils are a must-have tool for my physical and emotional well-being. I will start sharing an oil a week here along with their physical and emotional benefits. First oil spotlight this week is Peppermint! Watch the video below where I talk all about this wonderful oil! If you haven’t already check out my intro to essential oils blog.
This is my go-to stress oil alleviating those nervous stomach knots.
• Helps alleviate upset stomach and healthy digestion
• Promotes healthy respiratory function if you have a stuffy nose or allergies
• Livens up the senses
• Promotes a feeling of energy
• Natural method to feel alert and focus when dosing off at work
• Helps lessen feelings of tension
• Can help with memory and mental performance
• It may reduce fevers
Tips for using:
You can rub a drop or 2 (diluted) on your fingertips and rub on your temples
•It is also a great natural bug and spider repellent – just place 1-3 drops on a cotton ball and place in the corners of wherever you think these bugs may be
•Peppermint is also antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
Some additional uses for digestion, gas, headaches, heartburn, indigestion, fatigue, inflammation and toothaches.
For crystal infused roller bottles order here: www.thedreamingyogi.storenvy.com
🌟Or click HERE to order the doTERRA bottle of Peppermint 🌟
Click HERE for more info on the benefits of having your own wholesale account and more info on all our holistic team provides.🌟
Click HERE to get my Essential Oil Guide which includes fun D.I.Y’s and other recipes you can make using essential oils.
1 .Click on the image to the left, and click on the red “Save” pin button when prompted. (Will be asked to login to your pinterest if not already)
2. A box will pop up with the option to assign the pin to one of your existing Pinterest Boards, or you may create a new one that is more relevant to this content. When you finishing pinning it, it will automatically link you back to this page, for easy finding, when you want to review it or share it with others in the future!