This week I’m sharing two very grounding oils!!
Watch the video below! If you haven’t already, check out my intro to essential oils blog.
Oil of the week: Patchouli and White Fir
• Great for the skin by helping reduce appearance of wrinkles and minor skin imperfections
• Add to daily moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of blemishes. (I’ve been doing this for a while and see a HUGE difference)
• Promotes a smooth, glowing complexion.
• Add three to four drops in a diffuser to help provide grounding and balance emotions.
• I mix it with lavender and diffuse at night to help me sleep throughout the night
• Can also mix it with peppermint and apply to the forehead, temples or back of the neck after a long day at work
• Apply one to two drops to back of neck after a long day of work.
**PM me if you’d like a crystal infused roller bottle of this oil or my popular sleep elixir.
White Fir (This oil is no longer available through doterra but I have a limited amount of roller bottles to sell)
• Evokes feelings of stability.
• Has a calming effect and uplifting aroma that promotes feelings of positivity
• When working through difficult circumstances at home or at work, diffuse White Fir to reduce stress.
• After strenuous activity, massage into skin for soothing comfort.
• On a day when deadlines are approaching, add one drop of White Fir to your shower to evoke feelings of energy and empowerment.
• Diffuse for an energizing effect.
** No longer available in doterra but I made 5 more roller bottles of this oil infused with crystals and diluted for safe application.
For crystal infused roller bottles order here and leave a note for customs: www.thedreamingyogi.storenvy.com
🌟Or click HERE to order the doTERRA bottle of Patchouli🌟
Click HERE for more info on the benefits of having your own wholesale account and more info on all our holistic team provides.🌟
Click HERE to get my Essential Oil Guide which includes fun D.I.Y’s and other recipes you can make using essential oils.
1 .Click on the image to the left, and click on the red “Save” pin button when prompted. (Will be asked to login to your pinterest if not already)
2. A box will pop up with the option to assign the pin to one of your existing Pinterest Boards, or you may create a new one that is more relevant to this content. When you finishing pinning it, it will automatically link you back to this page, for easy finding, when you want to review it or share it with others in the future!