The Scorpio full moon is on April 29, 2018 at around 8:57 p.m EST and is the perfect time for some inner reflection, shadow work and deep spiritual practice. The fixed water sign of Scorpio brings intense energy and opportunity for deep transformation however this sign can also bring some moodiness, possessiveness and obsession. No sign is either good or bad but all signs have low and high sides. If you feel you are expressing a low side of a sign you have just as much potential to express the high side of it.
The full moon, in general, is a great time to release what’s holding you back and celebrate accomplishments. Look back at the results of your intentions from the New moon in Scorpio 6 months ago. Scorpio is ruled by the planet Pluto which is also the planet of death & rebirth meaning some things may come to an end in order to bring a fruitful foundation for new beginnings. Pluto is currently retrograde (appears to be going backwards from our perspective) so this combination is asking for extra time to re-evaluate what is not working in your life right now and taking a few steps back to see if anything else can be released that is not in alignment with you. It’s pretty easy to just keep pushing forward with something not even realizing it’s not in your best interest. When things or thoughts like this come to the surface and are released it gives you fresh energy and perspective to open the doors to new opportunities. Scorpio is also a very passionate sign.
What lights you up? Are you working on your passions? If not, what’s holding you back from doing what you love?
For a releasing practice you may want to spend sometime alone in quiet reflection, journal on the questions above and state what you are releasing. Make a plan and work towards it! If possible, meditate under the full moon or near a window where the moon’s energies can enter. Visualize the silvery, blue moon light as you look up at the moon or sky and ask yourself these questions with a journal nearby.
- Labradorite – helps with transformation, insecurities and brings mental sharpness and inspiration
- Red Calcite – Helps release obsessions
- Turquoise – Brings emotional balance, peace of mind and brings clarity during meditation. Also helps release negative thoughts.
- Patchouli – Grounding, calms fears, helps with hot temper and obsessive personality. Great addition to a yoga or meditation practice for spirit and body connection.
- Jasmine – This sexy oil brings balance, pure intentions and reduces stress. Can be used as a natural mood lifting perfume.
- Whisper Blend – This blend contained Jasmine AND Patchouli as well as other calming oils.
What are you releasing this full moon?
1 .Click on the image to the left, and click on the red “Save” pin button when prompted. (Will be asked to login to your pinterest if not already)
2. A box will pop up with the option to assign the pin to one of your existing Pinterest Boards, or you may create a new one that is more relevant to this content. When you finishing pinning it, it will automatically link you back to this page, for easy finding, when you want to review it or share it with others in the future!
I am now offering personal Astrology readings and custom crystal infused oil blends. Check out my shop for more products and services.