The full moon in Aquarius is on Friday July 27, 2018 at 2:20p.m MST and is also a Lunar Eclipse. Energies are already high with any Full Moon but the Lunar Eclipse shines a big cosmic flashlight on things we’ve been keeping hidden for a while. In shining this light on these areas we may find ourselves triggered the more we try to deny what is really bothering us but it is in bringing it forward that we can fully release from any toxic thoughts, behaviors or even relationships that have been holding us back. Aquarius is a fixed air sign that is known for thinking outside the box and coming up with new ways of doing things. With Sun in Leo directly opposite the moon (making it a full moon) Leo brings in energy of being in the spotlight, gathering with friends and being a bit of the center of attention. It’s a great time to collaborate with others in unique and different ways or just to have fun which is another feature in Leo.
While the full moon is going on we also have Mars which is currently retrograde in the sign of Aquarius right next to this full moon adding more emphasis to doing things differently. When a planet is retrograde, meaning it appears to be moving backwards from the Earth’s perspective, it is asking that we take a break and revisit certain actions and projects to see what we’ve done so far, what we’ve potentially missed or ignored and do a bit of “cleaning up”. Taking inventory of what projects you haven’t started and how you could think outside the box when approaching them again. It’s not really a time to do more or extend yourself but slowing down so we are not pushing forward on shaky grounds. Maybe there is something you’ve been working on that has gone stagnant and now is the time to focus on how to revamp it in a fresh and exciting new way.
This Aquarius Full moon is the time for change and making progress no matter how small or what that may look like to you. It also emphasizes on charitable causes, humanitarian acts and seeking the truth. This air sign does not focus much on emotion and can get in their head a bit more than other signs so make sure you have a balance in this area by not only thinking but also tapping into what feels good in your body and soul in whatever area you are focusing on.
- Rose Quartz will help connect with your feelings and that of others so we’re not only stuck within our thoughts but also listening to our heart.
- Cavansite good for sparking up new ideas.
Essential Oil Recommendation:
- Cypress creates flexibility and balance in heart and mind. It also breaks up stagnant energy allowing you to move forward and get back into motion.
- Frankincense known as the oil of truth (which is key for Aquarius energy) helps release lower vibrations and negativity while helping create new perspectives so your inner light can shine. (This oil is a bit pricier but I do sell crystal infused roller bottles of Frankincense in my shop under “Custom Elixir“)
Want to participate in monthly Moon Ceremonies with a group of like minded people?! Sign up HERE to get access to my community where we will have workshops on different holistic topics, exclusive meditations, connect in a virtual setting for moon ceremonies and more.
Full Moon in Aquarius Ceremony this Thursday July 26, 2018 (recording will be available for those who can’t make it live) Join the moon magic HERE.
1 .Click on the image to the left, and click on the red “Save” pin button when prompted. (Will be asked to login to your pinterest if not already)
2. A box will pop up with the option to assign the pin to one of your existing Pinterest Boards, or you may create a new one that is more relevant to this content. When you finishing pinning it, it will automatically link you back to this page, for easy finding, when you want to review it or share it with others in the future!